1. Is this a part-time program that I can take when I want in my spare time?
The workshops and live webinars are scheduled for specific days during the year and the modules will be available online 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Is this an online only course or does one have to travel to workshops?
This is a blended-learning program. Students attend live sessions at program workshops, attend program webinars, as well as complete online lectures that are available to students 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
3. Can you give me more information on how the webinars will be scheduled, specifically at what times?
The webinars will generally be scheduled on a weekday, in the morning Eastern Time.
4. Is attendance required at workshops?
Yes, workshop attendance is a mandatory requirement for this program.
5. What does the cost of tuition include?
Tuition covers the cost of the program only. It does not include cost for travel, lodging, and meals or software not included with the curriculum. The estimated cost for these is from $3,000 to $5,000 US.
6. What is the payment procedure?
It is standard that students pay their tuition in full prior to the start of the program. For questions about payment options, please email the program team.
7. Will there be a possibility of refund?
Once you are accepted in the program and after your payment is made, no refund is permitted unless the program is canceled.
8. When will I be notified of acceptance?
The review process for applications usually takes 4 – 6 weeks. Only complete applications can be reviewed for acceptance into a program, and we strongly encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
9. Who will issue the Certificate of Completion?
Harvard Medical School will issue the Certificate and it will be provided to students who have completed all the requirements of the program.
10. Could successful completion of this program be converted to credits that could be applied to a degree program?
The program does not provide academic credits; however, we can provide a student who has completed the program with documentation that states the approximate amount of hours to complete the program.
11. Do you provide Visa assistance?
Not directly. For travel to workshops we will provide a letter of invitation should one be requested or required for visa application purposes.
12. Will a translator be available if I do not speak English?
There will be no translators. The program is in English and fluency in English is required to participate.
13. Upon being accepted to the program, should I purchase airline tickets and make travel arrangements?
No. Please do not purchase non-refundable airline ticket(s) until you have received an email from our office confirming your paid registration AND confirmation that the program will be held.
14. What is the time commitment for the program?
The time commitment on average is approximately 7 to 10 hours each week.
15. For how long will I be able to view the pre-recorded videos after the program is concluded?
The web platform with the recorded videos will remain in place for 1 year after the completion of the program.